CERTIFICATE COURSE IN ENGLISH FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS (CCEFS)
EligibilityAn international student seeking admission into CCEFS Course must have passed a 10+2 or its equivalent (recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi, India)
Requirements of Enclosures to Application:
- The following documents are to be enclosed along with the application:
- Two certified copies of the marks sheet & Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination, i.e., 10+2 Course (both vernacular & certified translated version in English)
- Two copies of all pages of the passport
- A non-refundable registration fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the ‘Director, UFRO, Osmania University, Hyderabad’, payable at Hyderabad.’’
CCEFS Admission Process:
- After scrutiny of the applications for eligibility, the University will issue a 'Provisional Admission Letter' for the purpose of obtaining from Indian Consulate/Embassy a 'Student Visa' endorsed to Osmania University without which no admission can be made.
- After obtaining the Student Visa endorsed to Osmania University, the students must report for 'Final Admission' along with Original Certificates and tuition fee as stipulated in the course-wise fee details to the Director, University Foreign Relations Office, Osmania University, Hyderabad - 500 007, India.
- When the student reports at UFRO with a valid 'Student Visa', admission process will be initiated and a letter of final admission addressed to the Principal of the concerned college will be issued. The Candidate shall report to the Principal of the allotted college along with the final admission letter and join the allotted programme. After fulfilling the admission process at the allotted college the student should take a bonafide certificate issued by the college and obtain residential permit from the FRO, Hyderabad.